You know; "Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted"; we started out to move the boat but things broke. The main sheet broke (new one needed), the clevis keeper also broke that holds the main sheet down (I need spares), the engine wouldn't idle when warm (adjusted idle up), the main sail has a couple tears, some main sail stitching needed (took the main sail in for repair), no Boom Vang (put a new one on), and I killed the engine sitting on the fuel line (how embarrassing). I also learned the engine will not stay in the water in 3 to 4 foot seas. The boat hasn't been sailed in quite sometime. Was able to spend 7 days hanging out with my wife and our boat. We managed to replace the old water bladder just need to get a new hand pump; during a thundershower in the middle of the night I found 3 leaks; (sealed the speed gauge; sealed the entrance, and sealed the teak hand rail); and sealed the ice box.
I definitely had an experience which caused a lot of learning and oh yeah boat repairs. Wish we could have moved the boat to Kemah, possibly next time off.